Awesome post. Includes interview with Christna Lauren – Beautiful Bastard. Fabulous Michelle, love your work.
A facebook friend posted this for us all to comment on and I was shocked at myself. My score on the bucket list is 40 out of 50. Then I looked at how many of these I have done with SuperGeek (aka the hubby) and I am not so shocked. We celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary over the weekend. We also have known each other for almost 30 years. It would stand to reason that most of these involved him (although I might have knocked a few off the list during the 7 years that we weren’t dating or married – I hope that he forgives me).
How about you?
- Kiss a girl – beyond truth or dare?
- Have anal – full on or just a little play?
- Have a threesome – him, me and B.O.B?
- Engage in group sex – do multiple personalities count?
- Have phone sex – who has phone sex? It’s Skype or nothing, baby!
- Masturbate – 99% have and the other 1% are lying, aren’t they?
- Use a vibrator – See B.O.B
- Use a sex toy on someone else – See B.O.B and associated his and hers toys.
- Be tied up – am currently in the market for the ideal headboard to continue this practice.
- Tie someone up – I did let him out of the cupboard eventually.
- Have sex in a public space – Ah, the stories those spaces could tell.
- Be a voyeur and watch others having sex (live, porn does not count) – intentionally or accidentally?
- Sex in a car – Oh, the Austin Cambridge was a great for car sex.
- Sex at a drive-in – this one is difficult because they don’t really exist in my part of the world.
- Mile-high club – those little cupboard sized toilet’s are a bitch for access.
- Sex with a stranger – well, he wasn’t a stranger by the time we finished.
- One-night stand – see above.
- Married sex (the best kind, in my opinion) – yes, but only with my husband.
- Sex on a boat – which is fine if said boat is anchored but a real bitch if it is small and moving in open sea.
- Sex in a body of water – well, eventually we had to get off the boat…
- Light spanking – I was a very naughty girl
- Read erotica – what? Are you kidding? I would never read that filth!! 😉
- Play strip poker/Monopoly/card game – how about strip Trivial Pursuit?
- Sex in the shower – sometimes it is the only way to ensure that you are thoroughly clean.
- Sex standing up against a wall – see shower.
- Sex with no kissing – morning breath, ugh!
- Sex in the pitch black – quite often the only way to get the deed done.
- Sex in the broad daylight – Is the Pope Catholic?
- Making out with no sex long after you’re no longer a virgin – also called Coitus Interruptus or kids!
- Sex in a tent in the wilderness – define wilderness. Camping ground by the beach in the middle of a tropical cyclone?
- Watch porn together – How else was I going to educate him on Manuel Ferrara?
- Watch porn alone – How do you think I learned about Manual Ferrara
- Learn to give yourself multiple orgasms – You know, once you get on a roll…
- Sex on the beach – yes, and never again. Sand in places where it should never be allowed to go.
- Blindfolds – Do paper bags count? Seriously, a little sensory deprivation is great.
- Using ice sexually – We all saw 9 1/2 weeks, didn’t we?
- Sexual role play – Given I spend half my life being another person I would say that qualifies.
- Whipped cream – See 9 1/2 weeks comment.
- La Perla lingerie sex – not sure about my access to the brand at this end of the world but I have some very nice lingerie that are other brand names.
- Frederick’s of Hollywood lingerie sex – see above
- Sex with someone much older – define older.
- Sex with someone younger (legal!) – mmm, that would be telling.
- Sex in a foreign country, possibly with a foreigner – I live in a foreign country but playing strictly by the rules of this one….yes.
- A quickie in a skirt – often
- A longie in the rain – inside or outside? Inside yes, outside, don’t think so.
- Sex in the ocean while people swim all around you – and you know that moment when you realize that you haven’t gone unnoticed?
- Feather ticklers – see blindfold
- Sex while “altered” whether by alcohol or something else – oh, my word…
- Learn to orgasm in less than five minutes from intercourse alone God, I wish. That only happens in books, doesn’t it?
- Silent sex in a full house – again, KIDS!
Remember that May is National Masturbation Month
- A Healthy Sex is Beneficial for Both Love and Health (kalikadelhiescort.wordpress.com)
- In Vegas, Sex Toy Races are the New Poker (prweb.com)
- How to Enjoy More Sex From Your Woman More Often (socyberty.com)
- Sex-guide according to your age (pppshare.wordpress.com)
- Cosmopolitan: Really Sexy Stuff:The Problem with Sex Quotas (cosmopolitan.com)
- The Biggest Myth About Orgasm and How to Dispel It (lovesexandyoga.wordpress.com)
- Beginner’s Guide to Phone Sex (tryphonesexindia.wordpress.com)
- How to Unleash Your Sexual Energy & Enjoy Incredible Orgasms. ~ Jerry Stocking & Melissa Russell (elephantjournal.com)
- 5 Sensational Women’s Sex Toys You Never Knew Existed (pantiesupskirtdown.com)
- Routledge to Publish Porn Studies Journal (artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com)
Term for the day – soft bondage
The Pleasure Chest, a high-end sex shop with stores in New York, Los Angeles and Chicago, saw a 20 percent increase in sales in the aftermath of “Fifty Shades,” according to Kristen Tribby, the store’s director of marketing and education. And sales of items specifically mentioned in the book have continued to be steady, she added.
She likened the book’s impact to what the TV show “Sex and the City” did for female masturbation when the character Charlotte (Kristin Davis) purchased a vibrator called ‘The Rabbit”—an item that continues to be a best-seller more than a decade later.
“It’s not the quality of the book, but rather the conversations surrounding the book that continue to make it something of a phenomenon,” Tribby said. “It’s really changed the way people look at sex. … And for us, it’s really made the mainstream start to take us as an industry more seriously.”
Sex Toys are f**king everywhere. They are useful, colorful, inventive, eco-friendly and sometimes just wrong. Here is a small selection of products for your ‘pleasure’.
This is the eco-friendly vibrator. Apparently it is made of biodegradable plastic and rather than running on batteries you wind up the crank handle. Unfortunately you have to wind it up for four minutes by which time you have lost the urge to use it.
Next is a dildo on a pogo stick . I am not convinced of the logistics of slamming about the room with this up your hotspot but I would imagine one needs to have a panic button handy and very good health insurance.
This one actually holds some appeal. I like the notion of a teched up self-pleasuring solution. Often I get bored and would like to read my kindle or stream tv and this is just the ticket. My only concern is that since this is from Apple, I will have to upgrade both my iPad and my iBod every time they come out with some new charging plug. And anyone who has struggled with their itunes library after a software update will also be hesitant to engage in iSex.
This is one of my personal favorites because it highlights the inventive nature of human kind. How simple and effective is this elegant solution not to mention the added bonus of multitasking.
We must always be careful about where we purchase our toys. This may not be the smartest idea. Not because it is secondhand with minimal stains but because of the blatantly misleading claim that one size fits all.
This I include because it is just wrong. Hello Kitty vibrators I can accept in some sort of anime manga slashfiction slutty schoolgirl alternative universe but getting off with Woody’s Wood or Buzz’ Buzz just seems like a shitload of Disney Princess gone bad.
There are so many others I have not included. Please send me your favorites – pictures and links only, I don’t want to have to explain these items to customs officials. Cheers.
While I laughed out loud , in the end this is just damn sound advice. This blog will go to the top of my greatest hits list. The membership of Fifty Shades of Grey Fan Fiction group salute you. 🙂