Two weeks ago I put out a challenge to my fanfic mates. Some of them were stupid enough to take it up. Hence the Inaugural FSOG Lyric Wheel Challenge was born. We each sent song lyrics to each other. We started with 14 participants. These are the ones who were left standing at the end. I’ve heard a rumor that a couple of others may still yet submit (pun intended). If they do I will add them in. The bloggers – many of them any way – have linked back here or are promoting the stories on their own blogs. Please go and visit. Even if you don’t like fan fiction, these are nice people. Funny people. Talented people. ENJOY!
- The stories need to be between 2000-5000 words in length.
- There is to be no ‘they put the music on and started fucking’ stories. Sex as part of how the story develops is okay, but this cannot be one big sex-o-rama.
- There are no betas. We’re all in the same boat here.
- The time limit is 2 weeks from the publication of the mailing list on facebook.
- You can use any old FSoG characters you want. You must have at least one character from the story. The rest, ofc, omc, xover, doesn’t matter.
- YOU MUST USE ONE LINE FROM THE CHORUS OF YOUR SONG IN THE STORY! Dialogue, narrative, it doesn’t matter, as long as the character isn’t listening to or singing the song you’re writing about. That’d be cheating….